KEIRO hair extensions offers a full suite
of attachment technologies to suit your client’s and salon’s needs.
Tape extensions is a reusable extensions technology and is the fastest method of hair extensions attachment. It takes an hour or 2 to install, and need to be removed and re-attached every 6-8 weeks. Keiro extensions stand out, because they can be reused for over 12 months.
Reusable for over 12 months Fastest installation time Easy re-attachment Seamless blending Instantly create lengthWho should wear it?
For women who: Like the speed of the service. Like the flexibility of reuse Have average to full hair Visit the salon every 6 weeks
The V-Tip keratin (protein) bond, is attached to your hair by applying heat to the bond. Being made of keratin, the bond attaches to your own hair without causing any damage.
The bond lasts for 3-4 months if cared for correctly, after which a removal solution is applied and new extensions installed.
Wears for 3-4 months, Seamless blending, Suitable for fine hair type,Effortless styling Low maintenance Small bond.Who should wear it?
For women who: Lead an active lifestyle. Wear their hair up & in ponytails. Have average to fine hair. Like new extensions every 3-4 months.
The Flat-Tip bond is a reusable extensions technology and is a fast method of hair extensions attachment. It takes an hour or 2 to install, and need to be removed and re-attached every 6-8 weeks.
Keiro extensions stand out, because they can be reused for over 12 months.
The Keiro Flat Tips are uniquely shaped like a “paint brush”. This unique shape allows for an even spread of hair, preventing the extensions from looking “stringy and straggly” like your traditional “shoelace” type extensions.
The end result is a more natural looking and feeling head of hair, using fewer hair extensions.
Reusable for over 12 months Fast installation time fast removal & reinstallation Seamless blending Amazing to create length Excellent for adding volume.Who should wear it?
For women who: Like the speed of the service. Like the flexibility of reuse Visit the salon every 6 weeks Like to wear different styles
Benefits for the Salon and Stylists
- Reusable for over 12 months
- Quick installation time
- Fewer extensions needed to create a natural look.
- Small bonds are easier to style.
- Mistakes in placement are easily fixed.
- Much easier to install than heat bonds or tape
- Generate revenue from the re-installation service every 6-8 weeks.
- Same amazing Keiro hair quality your clients love.
- Minimal equipment is needed to get started.
Click here to see how quick and easy Keiro Flat tip bonds are to install.
Minimal equipment is required and the extensions are consistent, even. Your clients will fall in love with Keiro flat tip extensions.
Keiro “microbeads” have a silicone inner lining to assist in comfort and security. We have 5 colours available Black, dark brown, brown, dark blonde and light blonde.
The “microbeads” are available in packs of 30 beads.
- Each “flat tip” contains 1gram of hair, most other hair extensions weigh 0.8 grams.
- A full head installation of 125 strands can take as little time as 2 hours.
- Hair currently available in 18″/45cm
- Hair available in the 10 most popular colours
- Longer lengths up to 70cm are available as a special request.
- Flat tips are sold in units of 25.
- Re-installation needs to be done every 6-8 weeks.
- Keiro hair and bonds can be reused for over 12 months, depending on care and maintenance.